Monday 12 March 2012

Pants

See these pants ...

These are no ordinary pants.  They are in fact cranky pants. 
And I am the proud owner of them today.

Why you might ask?  why am I cranky?

Well ... its because there are so many idiot nuffys in the world, and I am cranky because I cannot do this with them:

Grab an Idiot

Dump them in a Jar of Idiots

Clost the Jar - No Breathing Holes Allowed

THEN SHAKE!!

Seriously, 1 - it would make you feel so much better, and 2 - help rid the world of the nuffy moron idiots contaminating our air space.

2 comments:

  1. I could think of a few idiots to add to said jar.

    Bring on Wii time to get a release by flinging bananas.. shells and bombs! You are pretty good at the bomb flinging ya know.. lots of practice huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how "grab the idiot"-idiot looks like a turtle!

    ReplyDelete