Tuesday 20 March 2012

Before I get in trouble

I thought I had better blog before I get in troubles from El Crumbo.

So this is me today .. sporting a proud shit eating grin


Actually … what is with the term shit eating grin, because … well .. If I was forced to eat poo I certainly would not be grinning about it .. infact I would be rather miserable about it screaming profanity and flinging that stuff as far away from my mouth as possible.


See me fling poo.  I learnt from the monkeys.

Back to the point … the reason for my grin?  Well that’s because I have booked my ticket to Oostland.  In 262 days I will be oosting it up.

Before the wonderful Oostland trip I will be embarking on the India trip. (EEEK!)  I am looking forward to the time not at work part, and the going to another country part .. but the eeeek comes out of my mouth for the following reasons:

  • Neck Lickers – ok so maybe I just met the one dud dude in a bad pub that licked my neck, but I am scared man .. that lick was BAD
  • Hotness – it is HOT all year around in India, and I very not so smartly booked to go in the first week of their Summer… if their winter is hot imagine how bad their summer will be!
  • Smelly - I really dont do well with bad smells, and well, I think there could be many an occasion where there are bad smells in India and I will be gaging
  • Hotness - Im gonna be all sweaty and smelly
Ok, so there is some good, like seeing the Taj and going to a bollywood movie and eating some yummy foods (I hope ... do I mention now that I dont like curry?)

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ the shit eating grin..
    You look like the joker!
    Creepo the clowno!

    It's gonna be EPIC! @ India!
    It's gonna be EPIC! @ Oostland!
    It's gonna be EPIC! Being in MY company coz I'm so awesome and all! Bahahahaha
    The Wii-off is gonna be... legen...wait for it..dary!

    ReplyDelete